Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Shooting Off...

I've had this word on my mind all this morning...Just go with me...I'm getting somewhere with this...I hope.

pain Pronunciation: 'pAn
Function: noun a : usually localized physical suffering associated with bodily disorder (as a disease or an injury); also : a basic bodily sensation induced by a noxious stimulus, received by naked nerve endings, characterized by physical discomfort (as pricking, throbbing, or aching), and typically leading to evasive action b : acute mental or emotional distress or suffering.

After thinking about it, I've come to the conclusion that pain symbolizes weakness leaving the body. I don't know were I come up with this stuff. I just let my fingers do the typing. I also believe that scars are pieces of knowledge and history. Let me put it all together. For example, when you get cut, usually you are thriving with "pain"...After the "pain" goes away, that cut leaves a "scar"...Everytime you look at that scar, you are reminded of what happened and you are also knowledgeable on how to prevent that from happening again. Scar represents knowledge...When you have knowledge you are not weak-minded. This is not just a physical thing...It's also mental and spiritual. I need to stop listening to all that neo soul at night (you know Erykah and them)...I'll keep you posted

No comments: