Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Trying To Help You Out

My birthday is coming up in less than 10 days (on the 6th of August to be exact)...And I know ya'll love me and stuff out their so I decided to help you out a little bit and put my wish list together...So you want be going around talking about what in the hell am I going to get GCH...well here it goes;

#1...Some Rent Money (Who doesn't want a little rent money)
#2...An iPod mini (the white one please)
#3...Some Puma Ripstop Mostros...to help you out

#4...This fly ass jacket I saw in Abercrombie...to help you out again

#5...Some Penguin Prince Low Tops

#6...And if you get me the Penguin Prince Low Tops, you have to get me a Lacoste red cashmere v-neck sweater

I'm just trying to make things coordinate
#7...This Pinstripe three-button blazer I swa at Banana Republic

#8...CDs
Outkast's Aquemini (its a classic...somebody hit me for mine)
Earth, Wind, and Fire Greatest Hits Vol. 1 & 2
Prince new album
Ricky Fante's Rewind
Ben Harper's or Velvet Revolver's new joints (What? A brother can't be cultured)
Lenny Kravitz's Baptism
Tonex's Out the Box (This CD is off the hook)

#9...Michael Moore's book Stupid White Men..and other sorry excuses for the state of the nation!

#10...Enough Roman Noodles to last me the entire Fall semester...Chicken Flavored...That's about $20 worth...Don't act like you haven't ever eaten some noodles...But for those trying to fake the funk and act like they never seen a pack, here...


If you have any question like shoe, shirt, or jacket sizes just give me a holla...And if you can't do nothing at all, just give a brothah Happy Birthday holla, an e-card, or something...And I also except cash, checks, money orders, and EBT...I'll keep you posted

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Still campaigning to outshine everybody on campus you LAST semester. You already know I ain't getting you sh!t....LOL...just kidding.

G. Cornelius said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kalisa said...

yo, isn't that the date you suggested for the Memphis Meet-up? Why don't you just go ahead & add that we can buy you a drink for your b-day.

G. Cornelius said...

Ur right...I should...I'll keep you posted

Mata Hari said...

GCH...

In celebration of both of our Birthdays I will buy the following...

1. Puma Ripstop Mostros...Ladies size 6
2. Outkast CD...going right after I post this...
3. Lacoste shirt in yellow, orange and green....hell..I can see the mall out my window and they running a sale...Ladies Medium
4. Sony/Nike MP3 Player
5. A new suit for work...I am thinking Kasper...a nice summer suit....and chocolate pumps....and a new coach purse to match...

Ahh...see....birthdays are the bomb...especially when you can spread the love....thanks for the great ideas...

m said...

Successfully acquired the Ricky Fante album via the internet yesterday. Highly recommended.

Shaz said...

Hey my birthday is coming up too (August 31st to be exact). Add two #3's and two #4's to your list because I like them too!