1st Piece Get Your Grown Man On...
Well, y’all I got the word and Ciara and Bow Wow are definitely dating each other. Yup. Now, you know Mr. Wow is in that stage of trying to be grown so, what better way to get grown than to get with the biggest chick in R&B (at the moment) – his own girl. The word is Bow Wow’s first single is going to be a duet with CiCi. Don’t quote me on that though. But, they are rumored to be pretty damn happy.
2nd Piece Love...It's Not Evol...It's A Working Progress...
Well last weekend I went home to see my folks...This is the 1st time I've been home since Christmas...And I live 2 hours away from them...Sad isn't it...Well anyway the story...There is something going on in the ring of my friends...Love is in the air...I have 4 friends that are getting married this summer...And 1 more that is talking about proposing...And the coolest thing about it was that 2 of them were around for verbal this weekend...It was like a little love conference or something...It was so good that it spilled over into the beginning of this week...And the main speakers were the Great Charlie B. & Fannie L. (my folks)...Well they have been married for 35 big ones...In these days in time that is amazing...Alot of people say that my parents aren't like everybody else...They don't disagree...They have never been through the wire...Well let me correct you on that...They have been through some stuff that would make our situations seem like a G Rated movie...In the last year I have dug up some stuff on my parents that I never knew...Soup Opera for real...But when my folks talk about relationships it seems like the world just stops for a few minutes...They both made it clear to drive home the fact that love is a working progress...You are not gonna feel the same about that person everyday...Moma said it like this, "I don't wake up everyday liking your father, but I see the bigger picture"...The bigger picture is that she is happier with him than she is without him...That is priceless...They said that is the true test...I totally understand what they were talking about...I love Steph with everything I have and I know she gives me 110% all the day...Sometimes she gives until she is red in the face (she's kinda light skinnedededed)...I'm on her mind just as much as she is on mine...But everyday doesn't feel like a 6 pack of fuzzies and a Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway duet...Some days I question everything??? Love...Life...Future...Us...That's Human...But when I think about the bigger picture I wouldn't want anybody else in my corner...I know sometimes I can get on her nerves...She can surely drive me up a wall...Sometimes she doesn't think I notice her love that she displays...And I can see where it can drive her to question...But I notice...The days she call during her busy Tuesday & Thursday class schedule...The times she text me during her long emergency meetings to tell me "I love you"...The weekend getaways to the M, Knox, or Halfway...I know right now she's busy...Grad school can be a motha...But I understand...I just want her to keep on giving me what she can...Cause the end of the tunnel is coming soon...I would take those bad days with her than not to have no day at all...Life without her is enough to make me cry...A very wise man once told me this to kind put it all in a nutshell..."You have 1 earth-angel in your life time...DON'T MESS IT UP"..."And if you messed it up...Fix it"..."When the sh!t hits the fan and the fan breaks...Don't panick...JUST FIX THE DAMN FAN!"...Well I guess that is enough on that...
3rd Piece Quiz Time!
My frat brother passed this to me...My score sucked! This is based on U.S. & Canadian info, so use all lobes of your brain. This can be more difficult than it looks - it just shows how little most of us really see There are 27 questions about things we see every day or have known about all our lives. How many can you get right? These little simple questions are harder than you think. It just shows you how little we pay attention to the commonplace things of life.
No cheating! No looking around! No getting out of your chair! No using anything on or in your desk or computer!Can you beat 20? (the average person only gets 7)
Write down your answers and then check your answers (on the bottom) ONLY........ AFTER completing all the questions. REMEMBER - NO CHEATING!!! --- BE HONEST!!!
That means no looking at your phone or anything on your desk...
LET'S JUST SEE HOW OBSERVANT YOU REALLY ARE.
1. On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or bottom?
2. How many states are there in the USA? (Don't laugh, some people don't know)
3. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
4. What six colours are on the classic Campbell's soup label?
5. What two numbers on the telephone dial don't have letters by them?
6. When you walk does your left arm swing with your right or left leg?
7. How many matches are in a standard pack?
8. On the United States flag is the top stripe ! red or white?
9. What is the lowest number on the FM dial?
10. Which way does water go down the drain, counter or clockwise?
11. Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run?
12. How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
13. On which side of a women's blouse are the buttons?
14. Which way do fans rotate?
15. What is on the back of a Canadian dime?
16. How many sides does a stop sign have?
17. Do books have even-numbered pages on the right or left side?
18. How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
19. How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
20. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy,Dopey, Doc. Who's missing?
21. How many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
22. On which playing card is the card maker's trademark?
23. On which side of a Venetian blind is the! cord that adjusts the opening between the slats?
24. On the back of a Canadian $1 coin, what is in the center?
25. There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no digits?
26. How many curves are there in the standard paper clip?
27. Does a merry-go-round turn counter or clockwise?
4. Blue, red, white, yellow, black,&gold
5. 1, 0
10. Clockwise (north of the equator)
11. Towards bottom right
12. 12 (no #1)
14. Clockwise as you look at it
15. The Bluenose
22. Ace of spades
25. *, #
So how many did you get right?
I'll keep you posted