Thursday, May 19, 2005

????

Okay I was watching New Jack City for some reason...I don't know why...But anyway...I have one question...What was up with Nino hair? Didn't have a pick on the set?





All yeah!

Jazz tagged me.....So NOW I have to do a top 10 list of the things I love....

10. Blogging
9. A good stiff drink...(brown, white, or clear)
8. Making people laugh
7. Living life
6. Muscle cars
5. Sleeping
4. Shopping for sh!t I don't need
3. Good music
2. My Circle (family, friends, & lady)
1. My CREATOR

Now I shall tag......Toya, muffin, Fran, & Phin Samuels...

I'll keep you posted

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I will do this manana! *wink*

Anonymous said...

Yes! You can get down with the Chi! Adding you to the list now! Send me your info at micasablogs dot gmail dot com.

muffins gone WILD! said...

oh sh!t! i got tagged!

NIKKI D.City Star said...

Wesley Snipes is a bamma lol...you like stiff drinks (iron-thraot) I only like fruity drinks, they get the job done, plus they taste good.

G. Cornelius said...

@ RBG
Your tagged too!
I'll keep you posted

Toya said...

gosh darn you tagging me! lemme think...i'll do it tonight, if not, then in the morning because i JUST got home to Chicago like a hour ago....

Dayrell said...

LOL! *dead*

Man G. It's beats me. I don't know what's going on at the top of Wes's head. Oh you seen New Jack the other day...so did I...that and Sugar Hill.

Fresh said...

For whatever reason Wesley's hair reminds me of a dolphin's fin.