Thursday, August 04, 2005

Playing Catch Up....

Just haven't felt up to it...My bad...

The Trifflin Sh!t Of The Day Award Goes To...

Getting That "A" In More Ways Than One


Meet Sandra Geisel. As you may have heard, the 42-year-old New Yorker is the latest teacher to face charges that she had sex with an underage male student. Geisel was arrested earlier this week on rape and child endangerment counts in connection with her illicit relationship with a 16-year-old student at Christian Brothers Academy (CBA) *shaking head*. Until her mid-June firing, Geisel taught English at CBA, an all-boys high school near Albany. In interviews with the Colonie Police Department, the teenager gave cops a graphic account of his encounters with Geisel (whom he called a "good teacher") at her home and in the press box at the school's football field. Geisel is free on $20,000 bail and has been ordered by a judge to stay away from the 16-year-old student and adhere to a 10 PM to 6 AM curfew.

So the question I have is who told?

Now on to the good stuff...

What Ya Going To Get Me?

Well it's that time again! My birthday is on Saturday...Just like last year I have my list...So here it goes...


A Custom Fit English Lavender Polo (I can't find 1 anywhere! So help me out...)


A Grey Herringbone Sportcoat


Adidas Dragon


Yo! MTV Raps Tee


Red Stripe Tee


Ben Sherman Rockingham


Heritage Leather Peaked-Lapel Blazer (dope ain't it...)


Cotton Ribbed Hooded Sweatshirt


A Crosley Record Player 3 Speed Turntable


68 Camaro SS (Hey Ya Shoot For Ya Dreams!)

And if your piggie bank look like this...


I do except government funded gifts...


Well if you have any questions...Just give me a holla...I'll keep you posted

9 comments:

uzuri.afi said...

you are quite the personality. And I'm mad I shook my head when you shook yours.*Laughing*@ that piggy bank. nThank you for comign through, I'll be making more visits to your side of blogger's world.

..Sue...Zette... said...

Uhm...he probably told...like they all tell...
You know men talk just as much if not more then women...
He was probably somewhere talkin 'bout some, "...Yo son...let me tell you how teacher went down on me yesterday during tutoring..."...lol

G. Cornelius said...

Turn him out for life...I'll keep you posted

Luke Cage said...

Now that piggybank was a wee bit on the scrawny side chief! But I'm also wondering between the teacher and that student, who ratted who out. Good question!

Amadeo said...

If that Herringbone joint has elbow patches and we wear the same size...watch your back...Dude just wasn't wise enough to know to keep that on the Hush until he and his friends got into college.

Mata Hari said...

I got that same card in my wallet...as a reminder of the good ole days of unlimited subs from Publix....

150 everymonth...ballin...

Anonymous said...

Just in case you don't get it as a present, I thought I'd help you out:)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8324304357&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Dayrell said...

your bday is this saturday. cool. mine is next friday. lol. *drops head and puts up fist* (for all the leos)

Adante Salvagado said...

Yeah while youre at it buy that stuff for me on my birthday too!