Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Straight Bitching...

I don't know why I'm in a crappy mood this morning. One reason might be because of finals this week. That is a lot of information to regurgitate...It also might be the coordinating of the 4th of July weekend...I've been looking forward to this weekend all year long. Now I don't know what's in the plan. It is raining all over the southern region. Hopefully WE can get it together by tomorrow. Hopefully I can get it together by tonight, before the BET Awards come on...I hope they don't let me down...Jay-Z, Kanye, do your thing...And Lil Jon...ah "skeet, skeet, skeet" (when white people find out what that means). Hey I'm feeling a little bit better already. So I guess I'll just "skeet, skeet, skeet" you later (that sounds kind of nasty...what da hell...it's my blog)...I'll keep you posted

No comments: