Saturday, July 17, 2004

The Name Game...

Usually I don't post on the weekends so I have something to talk about on Lunes...But I just couldn't wait that long...Anyway, last night I was a little malnourished, so I decided to go out and get something to grub on...I ended up going to IHOP...I should of went to CK's...CK's the bomb...Just ask Kalisah...But if I would have went their, I wouldn't have this tale for you today...Well at the HOP my waiter's name was "Zipporah"...Enough said right...I could of whopped her folks ass for that...Anyway, she said her name, and out of my mouth said "what". I didn't mean to do that, it just happened...Anyway that wasn't the part that tripped me out. She had the nerve to put her name on a belt buckle. Why? I couldn't look her in her face for the rest of the night because I was scared I was just going to bust out laughing...But the only problem with looking down is that I kept on getting a glimpse at the buckle...About time my bill came I was on the floor rolling...I'm not right...I'm not right at all...I'll keep you posted

No comments: