Friday, July 16, 2004

Say Cheeeese....

The seminar, Blogging at the Business Without Getting Caught has been postponed until next week...Sorry Henry...I haven't been able to put the finishing touches on it...And you know how big of a perfection freak I am...Well since my seminar has been scratched from today's blog agenda, I need to find something to give he citizens of "Throughmyeyes" a moment of entertainment...So I decided to share with you all today one of my favorite past times...Looking up celebrity mug shots...I don't know why I like to do this...But here are some of my favorites...Enjoy  
   
   
 

Okay...The Blood Acohol level in TN. is 1.0...Yours was 1.8...And you have thenerve to say you haven't been drinking that much...Thats a Que for ya...I'm just playing...Shot out to the men in Purple & Gold...Got nothing but love...NPHC love  
 

They could at least let a brother grab a comb or something...   
 

And you just need to let it go... 


And the infamous Bobby Brown...Honestly I think he likes going to jail...He goes their to get away from Whitney...Somebody told me his sale name is  Tenderoni...  
 

Michael, Michael, Michael....Now Stephanie, thats what you call a Creature Feature...    
 

What are you doing down at 201 Poplar...But the M-town is notoriously known for putting celebrities in the slammer 


How you get caught stealing boxes on your day off...Young Bill Gates...  smuggling computer chips at MIT...  
 

And D'angelo...Man you were [ ] close from blowing up...That "Mary-Kate" got the grip on him (Mary-Kate is the new nickname for cocaine)...I'll be praying for you...
 
I'll keep you posted
 
 
  
   
   
 







4 comments:

Stephanie said...

ROTFL...LOL...Whew! I needed that...

Kalisa said...

damn...that's a lotta bobby brown

MiniMee said...

See, it's a good thing no one works in here w/ me. I'd be fired from dyin' at all that, LMAO! You're crazy for that one GC.

e M I A 6 said...

LMAO @ BOBBY BROWN PICTURE.(S).