Thursday, August 10, 2006

Wait!

She Could of At Least Dropped Some Chicken, Fish, or Something Before She Wasted That Hot Oil!

BAY ST. LOUIS, MISSISSIPPI...I know you all heard about it right? Edna May Sanders, 45, has been accused of killing her husband by dumping hot cooking oil (grease for all you...well you know)on him...

Police believe she heated about two quarts of household cooking oil on the stove, allowing it to reach a simmer before pouring it over her husband's head, chest and arms. (I don't believe AP actually rights this stuff)

Word is that the couple had been married only a short amount of time...Anyway...Now Easy-Greasy Edna is on the run...It's got so serious that they have brought in the FBI...They say that she has been tracked to Louisiana...Word on the streets of Plaquemines (?) she dropped the 2 kids off at her ex-husbands (shaking head) house...And he gave her $500 (shaking head again)...She is still on the loose..

But just in case...If you have any information as to the whereabouts Edna May Sanders, call the FBI at (601) 948-5000 or the Hancock County Sheriff's Department at (228)467-5101...You know...Got to do my service to the community...And I want her to get caught because she wasted some good oil...You know how much you can do with 2 quarts of oil? Just think about it...








Now enough about that...I had a birthday on Sunday! It took me this long to recupe...I had a crazy weekend...Starting from the drive home (shot out to toothless truck driver that ran me off the road) to the night of Patron (shot-out to Dr. E)...And a special shot out to some of the sponsors of the weekend...Toyota, Calvin Klien, Adidas, Paper Denim, Banana Republic, Lacoste, Vans, Creative Recreation, Chello (good looking out homie), Lupe Fiasco, Outkast (Idlewild...but don't tell nobody), the sour cream-cheese pound cake my mama put her foot into, Jason's Deli, Red Bull, Tropicana, Cruzon, Bud Light, Miller Lite, and Gray Goose...I think that's it? Well until next time...I'll keep you posted

11 comments:

4EverJennayNay said...

Wow @ Edna May!

Grease can kill? I guess Al Green lucked out.

Luke Cage said...

Happy belated G! I guess you did have a wild time at it huh brah? Yo, that's a crazy story. I hadn't even heard of that either. What in the world did the man do to her for her to scald him so like that? Talk about being over-angry!

G. Cornelius said...

And she probably wasted 2 fresh quarts of oil...I'll keep you posted

Jonzee said...

It took my almost as long to recover from my week-long b-day celebration...

Which means my butt is old!

Happy belated!

e M I A 6 said...

i got u on them cds. Hit me up on AIM.

im on there all the time.
emia6

-d.

Amadeo said...

Hell yeah she was mad, she had to wait for that the heat up and when it did she still hit him up.

Happy Belated Personal New Year.

Anonymous said...

Okay, all that food you put up here has got me hungry!
Happy Birthday!

princessdominique said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...and umm, lay off the Patron...or at least go easy...lol

Toya said...

OH WOW! thats some crazy ish! wtf is wrong with her....was she black? lol, like that matters, but you know...

i hope you had a wonderful and blessed birthday! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday G!

I...I just don't know WHAT to say about young Edna. I feel bad for her her husband. That had to have been a horrible way to go. *shaking head*

Scott said...

Jesus, come....