Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Got 5...

You need to be married and in full agreement before you listen to Sex Therapy: The Experience. Well...Because you will %#@* around (literally) and have a new addition if not...Paula's husband on some old Marvin Gaye "I Want You" (A Capella with Brass & Congas) type ish...Its crazy. Mrs. Sexy is my favorite track...He is on some spitting that good to get the draws. Like I told some of you all back when he came out with "Sex Therapy", the single, came out...Usher better come harder than "Papers" and JT might as well not even think about showing up until the 3rd quarter in 2010...Because Robin Thicke can't be touched right now. Think about if Maxwell pushed his tour back and added Robin Thicke (who was slated to be on the original). *sigh*...Paula would be at shows having to cut you chicks.

Actual temperature...1°...What its feels like...-18°...What was I thinking?!?!? Out of all the locations...Milwaukee...*sigh*

Speaking of cold...AT&T...Verizon is doing a number on you guys. They are pulling out all the stops with the 3G map...And they are every where. I told my sis (AT&T Corporate Employed) a couple weeks ago...I might be jumping ships. I don't care how many Luke Wilson on an ad...You can't beat this.



Five American Muslims arrested in Pakistan on suspicion of "jihad"...Okay...I can go so many directions with this story. From the US response to the entire foundation of the investigation...But I'm going to be a little bit "shallow" about the situation...Well not shallow...But image driven. Well my very intellectual, brother from another mother, pointed something out to me today that I thought was kind of interesting...And people that know me, know that I have a little beef with HBCUs...But we will save that post for another date...But I found it odd that in the Times, AP, and CNN they only mentioned the young man that was a student at Howard University...Did they forget that the other 4 went to George Washington, America University, and University of Maryland? I just found that kind of interesting....


If you want to donate for Christmas (or anytime), here is a great opportunity to invest in our future leaders...Promise Academy Charter School is a K-12 school that is part of an ambitious plan to revitalize Central Harlem and rescue children in a community that has long been gripped by poverty, poor health, and failing schools. The vision and proposal for the school was put forth by Harlem School Children's Zone, a community based organization that provides preventive, educational and recreational services for Harlem families...If you didn't check out the 60 Minutes piece done on them this past Sunday...Check it out...




Well...I'm done...

...I'll keep you posted

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for shouting out "my" kids. Good post.

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.