Sunday, December 05, 2010

The List 2.0...

Now this is more like a pipe dream.

Fantastic Scandinavian modern 1960s "Siesta" high back chair and matching ottoman designed by Ingmar Relling for Westnofa of Norway. Leather seat and ottoman pads, detachable pillow. Retains paper label...Good original vintage condition, the frame is sturdy, the leather has no rips, there is distress to the brown finish of the leather, especially on the ottoman.

I love vintage pieces. I love the Eames era of design...So fresh and innovative. And their pieces are timeless. And I can see myself with this. I've been looking for a new "my chair". And this can be it...You know every man has/deserve one. You know, the one that travels a lifetime with you. The one that your wife hates, but will never tell you to get rid of it. And if marriage isn't your cup of tea...It makes for the perfect bach piece. A man's thrown is important. This will be my chair. (claiming it)

Now...If you want to chip in on the "G. Cornelius Fund" we can set up paypal arrangements. Like Lisa Mcdowell, "we are happy to accept the kind of money that jingles...we would rather accept the kind that folds."

I'm going to give you a few more pics below...I would put up the link, BUT...I'm scared. One of you all might cop it before I do. LOL




Well, until we meet again...Hopefully I can take you guys pics once this reaches my living room...

...I'll keep you posted

No comments: