Wednesday, June 16, 2004

It's Getting Hot In Hurr...

Michael Moore has done it again. If you don't know who he is, you have probably seen his work. He is the man behind the book Stupid White Men: And Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation and the movie Bowling for Columbine. He's new project Fahrenheit 9/11 hits theatres next week. I got a chance to see the trailer, and all I can say is wow! Moore's primary focus of the new picture is to examine what has happened to the United States since the Sept. 11 terrorist attack. It also focus on the Bush administration and how they have used this event to push their agenda. I know you are probably thinking, "Boring"..."I do not waste my Friday at the Peabody seeing that...Lets go see Soul Plane for the 5th time(2 times at ligit movie theatres, 3 times on bootleg)". Just do me a favor, go see it. Take a night to get educated...Sometimes we act like education is a disease or something. But do that for me. And if your mate wants to go see it on a Friday night, support their decision and go too. You might learn something. We will talk about supporting your mate on another day and time (look out for the post title "She Got My Back; From Ramen Noodles to Steak Dinners"). Back on subject...Here is the website for the trailer: http://www.fahrenheit911.com/trailer/. If you really fill like getting under "Dick Dout" (also know as the typical Mr. Young Republican) skin, go in his office and download the trailer on his computer screen. I think he would enjoy that. Let me stop before I get someone released a little early. Well I got to go...I'll keep you posted

Ah Yeah
How About Those Detroit Pistons...It's Back In The East