Sunday, November 22, 2009

Clap For Them...

Everybody that knows me...Knows that I'm anti-superficial...I'm all about simple. Essentials...But some things are built with an exceptions.

Well, I have seen numerous bachelor pads...From Apogee on South Beach to Carbon 56 in Seattle...But this year, Esquire's ultimate bachelor pad at the SoHo Mews in NYC...Is a...*sigh*...Words can't even begin to explain. (moment of silence)

The penthouse level apartment combines two units and the spaces are equipped with fantastic technological innovations and an emphasis on sustainable living. -Kibwe Daisy (Design For Men)
I can't even understand how you can use the word "Pad”...That term is truly an understatement...This sprawling, block-sized penthouse styled by a dozen top designers is filled with impossibly cool, impossibly pricey decor...

Here are a few more of my favorite shots...







I wouldn't even know what to do with all of that...All its missing is a Land Rover Defender 110 & Ducati GT 1000 in the garage...

If you want more pics & info...Go check it out...

Now back to my regular low key self...Just had a moment...

...I'll keep you posted

No comments: